How To Rub the Faded and Simple Red Car Paint is very helpful when the car is more than 3 years old. Caring for the car certainly is not only always associated with the engine and components that support the work of your car. Car body appearance of course also need to be considered. The condition of the car body is not good of course spur your comfort in driving.
One of the things that greatly affect the appearance of your car is the car cat. Condition of the new car paint is certainly still in a shiny state. But over time the condition of the car paint can fade. Many things that you need the condition of the paint becomes dull or less shiny, among others are:
- Bird droppings or insects attached to the car body
- Pollution in the air
- Car polishers that use abrasive materials
- Wash the car with hot water
- And many others.If you want to make your car body shiny, then the thing you need to do first is with the type and type of car paint you use. By knowing this, you can find out which care products are suitable for your car. In type, the type of car paint is divided into three types, among others.
Nitro Cellulose (NC)
This type of cat is usually used on cars output 80s. This type of cat is indeed unstable in color and luster so you have to often polish it. If your car uses this type of paint, then you should treat it with silicone based polishing remedies. The product you can use is Amway Silicon Glaze.
Nitro Cellulose Modified
This type of NC Modified paint is usually used on the cars of the 90s. Actually the basic ingredients of this car paint is almost the same as the type of NC usually, but in NC Modifications there is an additional material that is the hardener that becomes stronger. For the right treatment, you can use the same material used in the usual NC type.
This type of paint is usually used on cars issued in 2000 and above. One of the advantages of this type of paint is its durability is higher than previous paint types. To care for paint this car would be better if not using materials on the basis of silicon, but it is strongly recommended to use ingredients based on organic. The material that is best suited is carnauba. But many other product choices that you can use, which definitely do not get the care products that you use silicon-based.
Then how to polish your car paint to stay in good condition? Well here are some ways you can use.
1. Do not Use Compound
To make your car paint shiny again, it is advisable not to use compound as a routine maintenance. The use of compound can make your car paint will slowly erode so the color of the car can fade. Work compound is as a polishing drug used by rubbing it into the car body. This can indeed polish your car paint because the surface of a dull car can be eroded. But it will actually make car paint can be eroded.
2. Use Wax
If you want to make a shiny car without the need to make paint surface can be eroded, you can use wax because it feels safer. This is because wax has a waxy nature. Here are the steps to use wax on your car.
- Make sure you put your vehicle in a place that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Wash your car body as a whole. No need to use a car shampoo if your vehicle is not too dirty. But if the condition of your car full of mud and stains, then you can use a car shampoo so that your car body is really in a clean condition.
- After that, dry the car by using a chamois duster. Then you can start polishing.
- But if your car paint is still in good condition, you can skip the process of polishing and directly to the waxing process.
- Prepare waxes, polish remedies, sponges, and soft cloths that are clean or microfiber.
- Apply a polish sponge polish (if you use a liquid polish model). Then rub the sponge on the body of the car with a circular motion or up and down. After that wait until a few minutes approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Once dry, you can clean the remnants of polishes by using microfiber. In order for the results can be maximized, you can do so up to several stages do not directly use the drug polish on the whole body of the car.
- The next process is waxing, for this process is actually almost the same as polishing process